I Fabricate My Own Reality
Hi! I’m Frank Sarnelli.
I’m a tech enthusiast with an endless thirst for knowledge. At my core I’m a problem solver, always tinkering and ripping things apart. I’m also systematic, taking on problems using process of elimination and recording every step of the way.
I’ve been using computers since I can remember and I’m only getting started! Recently I got involved with 3D printing and decided to build this site to share my work as well as many others I find online.
When I’m not blabbing about prints, you’ll finds posts about games I’ve been playing, IRL adventures I’ve been on, or some new tech I’ve been playing with.
So kick your shoes off, pop a squat, pour a glass and enjoy!
What I’ve been talking about
- Practical Printing 2: Making an Easy life Easier July 18, 2022
- Practical Printing: Making Life a Little Easier May 23, 2022
- Not Another Upgrade Post: Tending to my OCD March 3, 2022
- Crypto: Dip Duck Dive and Doge February 13, 2022
- Firewall Fails: Security so Good its Bad December 4, 2021
- Spooktober 2: Spooky Boogaloo October 31, 2021
- Fold@Home: No its not Cyber Yoga… September 25, 2021
- Float Tanks: Trip to the Upside down August 14, 2021
- Guitar… Another Hobby July 11, 2021
- Automation 3: What are you RSync-ing about? March 7, 2021