I Fabricate My Own Reality
Hi! I’m Frank Sarnelli.
I’m a tech enthusiast with an endless thirst for knowledge. At my core I’m a problem solver, always tinkering and ripping things apart. I’m also systematic, taking on problems using process of elimination and recording every step of the way.
I’ve been using computers since I can remember and I’m only getting started! Recently I got involved with 3D printing and decided to build this site to share my work as well as many others I find online.
When I’m not blabbing about prints, you’ll finds posts about games I’ve been playing, IRL adventures I’ve been on, or some new tech I’ve been playing with.
So kick your shoes off, pop a squat, pour a glass and enjoy!
What I’ve been talking about
- Camera Life Hack: Avoiding a Price Gouge June 30, 2023
- EMI: The Phantom Menace May 20, 2023
- Printer Clog: Even They Get Constipated! April 22, 2023
- Toys R Us: Extreme 3D Edition March 30, 2023
- Calibration Time Yall! February 23, 2023
- RAID: Jump into that Z-Pool! February 8, 2023
- Jellyfin: A Tale of Betrayal and Redemption January 19, 2023
- Upgrades Part 3: The Final Chapter December 17, 2022
- ERMEGERD PRNTR UPGRDS: True Level November 6, 2022
- MechWarrior: Spooktober Edition October 31, 2022