I Fabricate My Own Reality
Hi! I’m Frank Sarnelli.
I’m a tech enthusiast with an endless thirst for knowledge. At my core I’m a problem solver, always tinkering and ripping things apart. I’m also systematic, taking on problems using process of elimination and recording every step of the way.
I’ve been using computers since I can remember and I’m only getting started! Recently I got involved with 3D printing and decided to build this site to share my work as well as many others I find online.
When I’m not blabbing about prints, you’ll finds posts about games I’ve been playing, IRL adventures I’ve been on, or some new tech I’ve been playing with.
So kick your shoes off, pop a squat, pour a glass and enjoy!
What I’ve been talking about
- Calibration Time Yall! February 23, 2023
- RAID: Jump into that Z-Pool! February 8, 2023
- Jellyfin: A Tale of Betrayal and Redemption January 19, 2023
- Upgrades Part 3: The Final Chapter December 17, 2022
- ERMEGERD PRNTR UPGRDS: True Level November 6, 2022
- MechWarrior: Spooktober Edition October 31, 2022
- ANOTHER PRINTER UPGRADE: FOR REALS! October 23, 2022
- Viscera Cleanup Detail: Relaxing Gore Therapy September 6, 2022
- Practical Printing 2: Making an Easy life Easier July 18, 2022
- Practical Printing: Making Life a Little Easier May 23, 2022