I Fabricate My Own Reality
Hi! I’m Frank Sarnelli.
I’m a tech enthusiast with an endless thirst for knowledge. At my core I’m a problem solver, always tinkering and ripping things apart. I’m also systematic, taking on problems using process of elimination and recording every step of the way.
I’ve been using computers since I can remember and I’m only getting started! Recently I got involved with 3D printing and decided to build this site to share my work as well as many others I find online.
When I’m not blabbing about prints, you’ll finds posts about games I’ve been playing, IRL adventures I’ve been on, or some new tech I’ve been playing with.
So kick your shoes off, pop a squat, pour a glass and enjoy!
What I’ve been talking about
- Spooktober 2: Spooky Boogaloo October 31, 2021
- Fold@Home: No its not Cyber Yoga… September 25, 2021
- Float Tanks: Trip to the Upside down August 14, 2021
- Guitar… Another Hobby July 11, 2021
- Automation 3: What are you RSync-ing about? March 7, 2021
- Automation 2: Open up with OpenHAB February 7, 2021
- Automation: Static IP’s the Scripting Way! January 14, 2021
- Let’s Get Virtual! – My new server setup December 30, 2020
- 3D Printed Halloween Decorations November 15, 2020
- Death Stranding: The End of Dying October 31, 2020